Monday, July 4, 2011

A little support

I have a bad back (herniated disc) and it's definitely not fun, especially when I'm making long drives. So when I spotted this at my local Dollar Tree, I thought "Why not? It's only $1."

Let me tell you, this thing is so great! It gives me the lumbar support that I need.

The only thing I don't like about it is that there isn't a way to attach it to my car seat. Whenever I get into my cat, I have to take some time time to get it situated and whenever I get out of my car, sometimes it likes to come with me. I think I'll have to make something to attach it so I don't feel as hassled.

Otherwise, if you have a Dollar Tree nearby, I recommend you give it a shot. You don't have to have a bad back to enjoy the benefits. It feels good on your back if you've been driving for a long time or if you sit in a chair all day for work.

And it's $1.


~ A Delicate Flower
************************************

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment