Monday, June 13, 2011

Hope In A Jar

One of my favorite products.  From Philosophy, this is their moisturizer, "Hope in a Jar".

I was a Proactiv Gentle Solution girl for years.  Yes, years.  I got tired of paying for those shipments and the products didn't seem to do much for me since I've gotten older and the time I generally break out really bad is right before my period, so it's more hormonal and I hear there isn't too much we can do about those.  Ahhh... the joys of being a woman.

I had heard so many wonderful things about Philosphy and thought I should give them a try.  Their fragrances are wonderful, their cleanser is great (it really cleans and my skin doesn't feel tight after I pat dry like some cleansers can leave the skin), so why not try the moisturizer, right?

This Original "Hope in a Jar" is meant for all skin types and doesn't have the SPF in it, like another formula.

It's not too thick to me and sinks into the skin without leaving it feel greasy, while the very light fragrance isn't overpowering in any way.  I also like that I don't have to use a lot to cover my face and neck.  I just dab my fingertip in and that's all I need.  I guess that dab is about the equivalent of just under a pea-size.

The jar you see in the picture is their mondo-sized 8oz. tub.  I just had to get it while it was on special on QVC, with their awesome EasyPay option.  EasyPay rocks!

I highly recommend you give "Hope in a Jar" a try.  There's a reason why it's voted one of the best by consumers and Beauty experts alike.  You can even buy the small travel-sized jar to test it out.  I even have one for travel of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment